PLEASE NOTE: We will close for our annual 2 week holiday Friday 27th July & will reopen Monday 13th August.
We are an independent private Company, established in 1969, specialising in the design and manufacture of small to medium high quality valves for the control of fluids and gases in most pipe conveying systems. For use by major industries, water authorities and marine applications.
- Efficient and helpful service at all times
- An in-house Design Department with an on-going development programme including the design of special Branded valves for specific customer requirements plus certified customer drawings and operating and maintenance instructions for all our manufacturing range
- Quick delivery by assembling valves to order from our extensive stocks of machined components
- Stock valves for immediate delivery
- Valves supplied with Metric, ANSI or Imperial flange drillings
- Valve & Actuator, Valve & Gearbox packages available
- Float Valves available with Drop Rod and Fast Acting Stilling Tank arrangement.
- Cast steel parallel slide and Globe & Angle Valves which have been product approved by BSI
- Manufacturers of CE marked Industrial Valves
- The ability to manufacture and assemble completely ‘in-house’
- Test facility (3rd party inspection can be arranged on request).
The Company is BSI assessed and registered for quality assurance to BS EN ISO 9001:2015, Registration No. FM 01392, and are approved to apply the CE mark, in compliance with the Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU to manufactured products.
A competitive marketing policy combined with strict Quality Control and Testing ensures a valuable, flexible service to Industry – from a Company that does not forget its past, but has its eyes firmly focused on the future.