PRESSURE / TEMPERATURE RATING:
In accordance with BSI, BS 5154 and ANSI Specifications. For the Line Flange Connection required, refer to the Pressure Temperature Rating Chart in the Technical Data Section of our website.
BS EN 1092-3 – PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25
BS 10 Tables – D, E, F, H
ANSI B 16.24 – Class 150
- Valves will be supplied as Stop Valves Screw Lift (S/L) as illustrated unless specified Combined Stop and Non-Return (SDNR) as shown*. These Valves should be installed with the Valve Head Vertical.
- Bolted cover, Integral Seat, Outside Screw and Rising Stem
- Valves are fitted with a back seating stem.
- Valves can be supplied with gunmetal or stainless steel screwed seat as shown** if specified on order
- Supplied with open / shut indicators as standard
- Flanges will be drilled unless otherwise specified on order
- Body/ Bonnet – Gunmetal to BS EN 1982 CC 491K
- Disc – Gunmetal to BS EN 1982 CC 491K
- Stem – High Tensile Brass to BS EN 12164 CW 721 R
- Gland Packing – Exfoliated Graphite
- Alternative Trim available – Stainless Steel
- Locking Device
TYPE OF APPLICATION:
- Fluid Non-Return (SDNR)
- Wet/Saturated steam
- High Temperature Hot Water
- Medium Temperature Hot Water
- Low Temperature Hot Water
- Cold ‘Clean’ Water