PRESSURE/ TEMPERATURE RATING OF DOUBLE REGULATING VALVE:
In accordance with BSI and ANSI Specifications. For the Line Flange Connection required, refer to the Pressure Temperature Rating Chart in the Technical Data Section of our website.
MAXIMUM TEMPERATURE 180°C – RESTRICTED USE
- BS EN 1092-2 – PN 16
CONSTRUCTION OF DOUBLE REGULATING VALVE:
- Valves will be fitted with regulating disc, double regulating disc, double regulating device and indicator.
- Flanges will be drilled unless otherwise specified on order.
COMMISSIONING VALVE OPTIONS:
- Fixed Orifice Metering Station BV 411 available for coupling as a Commissioning Set
- Available as BV 223 fitted with Test Points for Variable Orifice Flow Measurement & Regulation.
- Body/Bonnet – Cast Iron BS EN 1561 EN GJL 250
- Seat – Stainless Steel Type 316
- Disc Facing Ring – Stainless Steel Type 316
- Stem – High Tensile brass BS EN 12164 CW721 R
- Gland Packing – Exfoliated Graphite
- Gasket – Exfoliated Reinforced Graphite
- Refer to DOC SD1-20 for KV & KVs
TYPE OF APPLICATION:
- Fluid Regulation
- Heating Systems
- High Temperature Hot Water
- Medium Temperature Hot Water
- Low Temperature Hot Water
- Cold “Clean” Water